Reblog if you want your followers to anonymously tell you one thing they secretly like (or dislike) about you.
When radiologists take a selfie
Wait I’ve seen this
I don’t know why but this looks to me like I’m on an operation table receiving surgery from cats
Nevermind this is it
25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
The anatomy of the Beast
I definitely thought that last arrow was headed somewhere else.
cock of a HORSE
i FUCKING HIT MY HEA DON THE DESK BECAUSE OF LAUGHING SO HARD AT THAT LAST BIT
Does anyone else remember that gif with the phone in the microwave and then Voldemort’s soul rose up from it before it melted down
There was a demon in that phone and it was killed in the microwave and no one can convince me otherwise
IT FUCKING OPENS AND CLOSES ITS DEMONIC SATAN SCREAMING MOUTH FROM HELL
Remember when Nickelodeon had a song about sexual harassment
"You asked me what my sign was and I told you it was STOP"
OKAY SO THIS IS WORTH EVERY SECOND TO WATCH and I think the best part is that it’s karaoke but they obviously know every word without even having to look.
ALRIGHT GUYS, I DON’T HATE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ANYMORE. THIS VIDEO CHANGED MY VIEWS. SO SORRY FOR THE HATE
I see your shifting gaze, that disgusted glance. I know you’re questioning my parenting from across the elementary school assembly.
Let me tell you a little story about the kindergarten student with bright purple hair, my little Raven Marie…
A month before school started she decided to play hair stylist with the craft scissors, and to save what was left I had to opt for a pixie cut. She was absolutely devastated. It was about three hours before she stopped her harsh sobbing and hiccups.
She has thought that the length of a girls hair was what made her “girly”. I know I’ve personally had many hairstyles around her before, including a purple mohawk, which many people criticized as not being “girly” enough. Media, other children, other parents, and society made it worse. She would randomly burst in tears while out in public for the first week of her new style, screaming that she looked like a boy. That everyone would think she’s a boy.
At one point she took off her bow in her hair, threw it at a cashier and screamed, “I DON’T NEED THIS BOW TO TELL YOU THAT I’M NOT A BOY, BECAUSE I’M NOT”
Proudly stomping away in her blue jean overalls, head held high.
Once we edged closer to the first day of school she kept asking questions like, “Do you think the other kids will like me? Do you think they’ll be my friend? Will they think I’m a boy? Will they pick on me because I have boy hair?”
So I went to the grocery store, bought some dye, and spent the whole night transforming my bright blonde little girl into a plum punk rock fairy. I then assured her that if any of the kids didn’t like her, they were just jealous.
As for you, mothers and teachers with the wandering eyes filled with disgust and judgement, I’m in the business of raising a free spirit.
Here’s to you, Raven Marie. I love you.
SHE’S THE CUTEST OHMAHGOD CAN I HUG HER
I want that hair
IMM LITERALLY IN TEARS SKIP TO 58 SECON DS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
JUUST DO I T OMG
Instead of caramel apples this Halloween, melt jolly ranchers in a 250 degree oven for around 5 minutes, then pour over your apples. Add edible glitter for the sparkling space effect!
this is kind of genius
WHOANIGHT VALE APPLES